This Westone site was developed and created in the UK, and continues to be based here. For that reason the majority of the links below, especially those that point you to places that you can purchase things are UK based. If you want to get your link on this page (we have over 3000 site views a week) please use the following address: email@example.com and we can work out an exchange.
- The Electra Site - covers Electra and Electra-Westone models http://www.rivercityamps.com/electra/
- The Guitar Gallery - http://www.matsumoku.org/guitars.html - covers a wide range of the other models produced by Matsumoku, including Aria, Vantage, Electra, Skylark, Epiphone, and Washburn
- Harmony Central - http://www.harmony-central.com - user reviews of Westone guitars and basses. (Sometimes not very well-informed ones). Use with caution, sometimes the users don't know what (Or even what instrument) they're talking about. (For instance I looked at the Thunder I bass reviews 11th June 2006. There were 5 reviews - only 2 were for the Thunder I. Two were for the Thunder IA, and one was for the Concord I)
- Wizard Pickups - http://www.wizardpickups.co.uk/ - pickup rewinding services
- www.behlen.co.uk - nitro-cellulose lacquer supplies
- http://www.manchesterguitartech.co.uk/shop/category/nitrocellulose-lacquer/ - nitro-cellulose lacquer supplies
- www.manchesterguitartech.co.uk/shop/lacquer-faqs/ - and questions about them
- http://www.kevinchilcott-luthier.co.uk/ Kevin is a luthier who designs his own guitars as well as restoring others. He also does a fitting service for Kahler tremelo systems as well as carrying spares for them. As of March 2012 there was no response from his site, but, it might be a temporary glitch, as all tests that can be carried out show recent traffic to and from the site. He is also known under his Royale Guitar brand.
- Winyard Productions. Sound Knowledge, Sound Experience. A sound engineering business based in Victoria, Australia. Uses Thunder 1A Basses.
- DreamRaven Designs. South London based graphic designer and web developer, manager of this site and an owner of two Westones, A Thunder IIIv3 and a 1985 The Rail, in black.
- The Westone Forum site. If you want to know ANYTHING about your Westone guitar (that's why you are here, right?), and the information is not held on Westone.info, take a trip over to the Westone Forum, register your membership, upload a photo or two of your guitar, pull up a stool, chill out and soak up the atmosphere. If you get no answer immediately, you will soon!